Got an idea that could make a difference in patient care?
Do you have an idea that just might work? We urge you to apply for a Renal Staff Microgrant by January 3, 2017. Help the Division of Nephrology make a difference in the care and lives of the patients in our clinics and dialysis centers.
The Division of Nephrology has $7,500 to fund up to three grants at each of our patient sites: Forest Park, Chromalloy and Center for Advanced Medicine. Your idea should look to help improve the ESRD Quality Improvement Program outcomes (you can find information on that here), but all proposals that seek to improve overall care are welcome.
Renal Staff Microgrant Details
- The proposal must include a team consisting of at least one staff member, and one senior staff member or faculty mentor from the Division of Nephrology.
- Up to three grants could be awarded. One at each site.
- Grants are for a maximum of $7,500 in total direct costs per year. Two payments of $3,750 will be made. Funded grants must complete a progress report at six months to receive the second payment.
- The Division of Nephrology reserves the right to not fund any project, based on the number and quality of applications.
- Grant proposals must be received no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, January 3, 2017 via email to Virginia Kelly.
- Full details on grant details and application process are here.
- If you have questions on whether or not your grant proposal falls within the guidelines, please contact Jodean Baldauf.