- 2015 – 2018: Adult surgical/burn/trauma intensive care unit (SICU) nurse at Washington University, St. Louis
- 2011 – 2015: Medical/surgical adult ICU nurse at Unity Point Health Methodist in Peoria, Illinois, and St. Elizabeth Hospital in Belleville, Illinois
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Southern Illinois University – Edwardsville
- Masters of Science in Nursing: Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College.
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP-BC)
- 2013 Nurse of the Year, Unity Point Health Methodist
I enjoy furthering my clinical knowledge in general nephrology as well as transplant nephrology. In conjunction with my critical care knowledge and background, I appreciate/enjoy learning more about pre-, intra-, and post-transplant nephrology.